Come along and join our friendly Israeli dance class every Wednesday evening
- Israeli dancing is an excellent way of keeping fit both in body and mind.
- Enjoy the beautiful music originating from all over Europe, the Middle East and extending to Yemen.
- Be part of the special friendly atmosphere we have in our class.
- Become addicted to the thrill of learning a new dance and finally grasping it!
- Israeli dancing enhances lives from every point of view, be it from raising your spirits through the movement and music, to feeling part of our special group and even improving your Ivrit, as we learn the names and meanings of all the dances taught.
Want to know more?
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or contact the synagogue office.
From September we will be welcoming our newly trained teacher, Judy, to our Israeli dance classes.
Beginner classes every Wednesday 7.15pm and then joining in with the rest of the group.
Dancing Sessions Wednesday 8.00 – 9.30
£4 per session Kol Chai members
£5 per session non Kol Chai members
For more information contact the synagogue office email@example.com