Add your name to our mailing list and keep right up to date with what's going on
Come along and join our friendly Israeli dance class every Wednesday evening
• From 8-9.45pm.
Beginners welcome. Please contact Annette: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Learn all the latest dances hot from Israel with Annette, our teacher, who keeps up to date with the latest choreography straight from Israel as well as teaching us all the old dances dating back to the pioneer days.
• Israeli dancing is an excellent way of keeping fit both in body and mind.
• Enjoy the beautiful music originating from all over Europe, the Middle East and extending to Yemen.
• Be part of the special friendly atmosphere we have in our class.
• Become addicted to the thrill of learning a new dance and finally grasping it!
• Israeli dancing enhances lives from every point of view, be it from raising your spirits through the movement and music, to feeling part of our special group and even improving your Ivrit, as we learn the names and meanings of all the dances taught.
• Cost is £6.00 per session for members, £7.00 for non-members.
• We will welcome you with open arms. Just come along and ENJOY!
Want to know more?
Email: Annette on email@example.com or contact the synagogue office